PureMix Z2 Inline Water Filter System
The PureMix Z2 is a compact system designed specifically for applications where there is limited under-bench space; perfect for bathrooms, laundries, caravans and kitchenettes. It connects to the cold water line of any standard mixer tap, meaning there is no need for a separate filter tap. It’s compact design makes it easier to install where space is limited, Z2 installs very easily & mounts horizontally or vertically so no shelf cutouts are required.
The Z2 features Z Plus Filtration Technology through an advanced 3 stage filtration process; filtering down to 1 micron* removing chlorine, chemical, sediment, rust, and algae – helping to ensure you only get healthy, great tasting water on tap.
Call us for a FREE quote today on 0420 908 300.
Features & Benefits
• Compact design makes it perfect for bathroom installations or where space is limited.
• Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
• Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron*.
• Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine.
• Use anti-bacterial beads to inhibit bacterial growth within the system.
• Incorporates Anti-scaling protection.
• With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z2 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
• No need for a separate filter tap.
• Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically – no shelf cutouts required.
Ordering Code: PUREMIX-Z2
Flow Rate: 5 Lpm at 420 kPa
Min/Max Temperature: 0-38°C (protect from freezing)
Min/Max Pressure: 200 – 520 kPa
Micron Rating: 1 micron*
Capacity: 38,000 Litres
Connection: ½” BSP [15 mm]
Warranty: 10 years^
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges. *Micron Rating is nominal.