Puretec EM2-60 Whole House Dual Water Filter System
Dual Filtration System, 10″, 60 Lpm, 1” connection
Providing two stages of filtration the EM2-60 is a lower capacity, twin housing, whole house system, designed for those who are concerned about sediment and chemicals in their water. The first stage filters out sediment down to 5 microns, whilst the second stage removes chemicals, bad tastes and odours.
A whole house filter system designed for the budget-conscious householder. Suited to small households, these systems are designed for both mains and rainwater supply. These systems reduces taste, odour, chemicals and sediment from your water.
Call us for a FREE quote today on 0420 908 300.
Features & Benefits
• Able to operate on gravity feed pressure.
• Designed specifically for rain water.
• Can also be used on mains, river, dam and bore water.
• Dual stage filtration for longer filter life.
• Washable sediment cartridge that removes dirt, rust and algae in water.
• Suitable for UV system pre-filtration.
Ordering Code: EM2-60
Stage 1 filtration: PL05MP1
Stage 2 filtration: DP10MP1
Micron Rating: 5
Flow Rate: 60 Lpm
Min/Max Temperature: 0 – 52°C (Protect from freezing)
Min/Max Pressure: 200 – 520 kPa
Connection: 1” BSP [25mm]
Warranty: 10 years^
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridges. ^Warranty is 10 years parts, 1 year parts and labour, excludes cartridges. *Micron rating is nominal.