Puretec Hybrid Plus P1 Filtration System
20″, 1″ Connection, with pump provision only
The Puretec Hybrid-P1 is an all-in-one filtration system with pump provision, 3 stage filtration and finishing with UV sterilisation. This sleek, practical and high-quality system ensures you have pressurised safe and delicious rainwater. The patented HybridPlus system is designed to sit neatly against a wall, fence or tank, or can also be freestanding. It features a lockable cabinet with gull-wing style access doors for ease of access for maintenance and also incorporates adjustable feet to ensure a neat and tidy finished installation.
Note: This model does not include a pump or switchover valve but has the allowance to install your own pressure system into the unit.
Max pump dimensions: 560 (H) x 540 (W) x 240 (D) mm
Call us for a FREE quote today on 0420 908 300.
Features & Benefits
• Designed specifically for rainwater, the Puretec HybridPlus is a plug & play package with pump provision, filters & UV in one unit that is weatherproof, rodent-proof and tamper proof.
• Bacteria protection – Kills 99.9% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts with Radfire ™ ultraviolet technology, natural process that’s completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
• Unique connection system so that water flow can be connected to the left or right-hand sides for fast, easy and neat installation.
• Patented cabinet with gull-wing style access doors looks great whilst providing easy access for maintenance, is corrosion resistant and lockable to prevent tampering.
• Neatly concealed ventilation to allow airflow and heat dissipation.
• Pump provision to allow for your own pump installation and compatible with a range of pumps. Max pump dimensions: 560 (H) x 540 (W) x 240 (D) mm
• Suitable for other water supplies – depending on water quality (refer to Puretec Customer Care).
Ordering Code: HYBRID-P1
Stage 1 filtration: PL05MP2
Stage 2 filtration: CB05MP2
Stage 3 filtration: PX01MP2
UV Lamp: RL6
Quartz Sleeve: RQS6
Grundfos pump model: not included
Rated power: N/A
Pressure controller: PM2
Mains to rains controller: not included
Power Supply: 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz
Maximum current consumption-
Water temperature range: 0-52°C (protect from freezing)
Self-priming: 4 m
UV dosage @40mJ/cm2: 54 Lpm
UV dosage @30mJ/cm2: 70 Lpm
UV dosage @16mJ/cm2: 130 Lpm
Pump flow rate-
Connection: 1” BSP [25mm]
Warranty: 3 years^
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. Flow rate @30mJ/cm2 is the industry standard for drinking water. ^Warranties in this document cover parts for 3 years and include cover for parts and labour for the first year where applicable, subject to approval excluding the pump which is covered by Grundfos’s own back-to-base 2 year warranty.