Puretec SOL30-E3 Water Softening Filter System
Volumetric E3-matic, 30Lpm, 25mm connection
A WaterMark approved water softener to reduce scaling and spotting in your home or building. Insist on a certified system.
Hard water is water that contains dissolved minerals such as limestone, iron, sulphur, magnesium and calcium. If these minerals are not removed from your water, they will cause scaling, eventually blocking plumbing and shortening the life of appliances – particularly hot water units, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.
Say ‘no’ to scale in your facility.
Minerals found in hard water build up in appliances such as hot water systems and dishwashers reducing their service life and making them less efficient. Soft water saves you money by replacing them less often and saves the environment by cutting waste.
Call us for a FREE quote today on 0420 908 300.
Features & Benefits
• A WaterMark approved water softener to reduce scaling and spotting in your water system.
• Glassware is now clear and shiny with no scale, smear or spots.
• Protects against premature replacement of hot water systems and many other appliances and fixtures.
• Enjoy washing your car with a scale-free finish.
• It’s easier to wash soap and shampoo out completely so your shower screen is easier to clean.
• Now ice cubes look clearer and more appealing.
• Can also remove traces of metals such as copper, iron and manganese.
• Sleek, modern design to complement your facility.
• Class-leading efficiency due to premium resins and optimised flow dynamics
Ordering Code: SOL30-E3
Valve: Volumetric E3-matic
Flow Rate: 30 Lpm
Maximum Flow Rate: 70 Lpm
Capacity: 12,000 litres
Connection: 1” Male BSPT, ½” Drain
Min/Max Pressure: 140-860 kPa
Operating Temperature: 4 – 45°C (40 – 113°F)
Power Supply: 230V AC / 50 Hz
Warranty: 6 years^
Replacement Media Kits: RMK-SOL30
WTV5090 – Micro switch for automation of external equipment.
WTV5000 – Bypass assembly for testing, and maintenance.
PTE30 – Hardness test kit
WTV5050 – Blending valve for partial hardness removal.
SS5000 – SoftenerSafe Media, 5 litres
Note: Capacities are based on a hardness of 100ppm. The flow rate while the filter backwashes, needs to be equal to the stated service flow to maintain proper backwash functionality, which is critical for optimum performance of filtration systems.
Chlorine (free Chlorine) tolerance is 0.5 ppm – high chlorine levels permanently damage the softening resin & is not covered under warranty. If chlorine exceeds this limit, we recommend a carbon pre-filter such as the WH2 or CFS Series. Please refer to Puretec for a specific recommendation. In any case, a carbon pre-filter is recommended to protect against chlorine spikes & prolong the resin life.
^Warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 5 years parts only. Excludes consumables.